Classic controller to USB adapter (V3) for Clone Hero
An adapter for connecting a Classic controller (or other Wiimote accessories, such as guitars) to an USB port.
This adapter brings high quality modern Nintendo controllers to your PC. The Classic controller has plenty of buttons and axes making it an excellent option for a wide variety of games. Wiitars are also supported and with its very low latency, this is the adapter of choice for use with Clone Hero.
This adapter is built using advXarch technology.
- Supported controllers: Classic controller, Classic controller Pro, NES/SNES Classic edition controllers, Nunchuk, Wii Guitars, Wii Drumkits and Wii Turntables
- Low latency (Default 6ms, min. 2ms) (more info)
- Works under Linux, Mac OS X and Windows
- Updateable firmware
- Some aspects of the adapter are configurable:
- The D-Pad can act as buttons or axis
- Nunchuk accelerometers can be enabled as axes
- Left/Right joysticks can be swapped
- The analog triggers can be disabled (new in firmware 2.1)
- Mouse and joystick modes
- Configurable polling rate
- 2M (approx. 6ft) USB cable included
Management tool: (more info)
- Easy to use user interface able to manage several adapters.
- Adapter firmware version display
- Firmware update function
- Type of connected controller display
- Adapter configuration
- None! Uses standard drivers included with supported operating systems.